• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Long Time No RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Hey guys, it's been a LONG time since I've posted here and I'm glad to be back. This is purely In-Game. So, on to the team.

260.png

Swampert
Torrent
Adamant
Moves:
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Curse

547.png

Whimsicott
Prankster
Modest
Moves:
- Giga Drain
- Moonblast
- Leech Seed
- Stun Spore

637.png

Volcarona
Flame Body
Timid
Moves:
- Flamethrower
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance

478.png

Froslass
Snow Cloak
Modest
Moves:
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- HP Fighting

330.png

Flygon
Levitate
Adamant
Moves:
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Fire Punch

376.png

Metagross
Clear Body
Adamant/Jolly
Moves:
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Hone Claws

Thanks
icon10.png

Last edited:

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
If this is ORAS, then Fly is completely unneeded, because soaring in the sky can be used to get anywhere. That said, Flygon could run all for moves listed.

Also, you are not using Prankster to its potential on Whimsicott. Even though it is ingame, I think you can run two status moves and replace Psychic. Psychic covers Poison, which does have a double advantage over Whimsicott, but you have three others that run moves that beat poison. Plus Whimsicott shouldn't even be left out against Poison types, as it becomes death fodder.

For Froslass, why not Thunderbolt over Draining Kiss/Water Pulse. It hits water types for super-effective damage, which is nice for it, and it does much more damage than either of the other two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.