• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Longest Egg You've ever Hatched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
Hey there I was talking to my friend the other day and we were arguing about which is the longest egg to hatch on DP he said a Munchlax were as I thought it was Eevee what do you guys think or does anyone actually know what it is?

;egg;

Dabottle

AKA Ados.
it's Munchlax. I remember reading it.

Glitcher

See, this is why I love the Flame Body ability on Macargo. If you have one one your team, you just need to do a few dashes on your bike between routes 209 and 210 (it's a straight line for about 123 steps) to hatch your egg in just a few minutes. Sorted.

KupcakeKiller_TWLOHA

Trust In No One
lol if i'm waiting for an egg to be bred i just ride up and down in a straight line through solaceon town and the routes on either side (like i go as far as i can ride up and then do the same going down) and then i go to the cycling road and coast it down in a straight line (if you go enter cycling road from eterna then you go to the right one square you can ride cycling road up and down with only the kid who rides side to side as an occasional blockage) and then ride back up until i reach just past the last rider and then coast it back down until the egg hatches after like 10 - 15 total circuts (once up and once down) i think it was. how do you get a munchlax anyways? i've been wondering that for a little while. and like dabottle said, i agree i'm pretty sure it's munchlax because i ended up hatching 7 eevee eggs in prolly the span of not even a 1/2 hour (i don't remember exactly because it's been a little but still)

Azure Flame

Well, the longest I hatched was my Manaphy. It took me from when I sent it once I got mystery gift, to reaching Hearthome and getting the Happiny egg.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
Gible needs 10,240 steps to hatch just like munchlax,I remember one time it took me 3 minutes to hatch one gible.

Drako

Darkness Eternal
I think any egg that u try to hatch without flame armour or mamga armour is too long. GIble and Muchlax seems to take the cake though.

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
I only got 1 egg and that was the Riolu egg.

I'm going to get a Gible egg or a Ditto, so I can get any type of Pokemon egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.