• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Longest Pokemon Shiny Hunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter ゴースト

Well, at the moment in Dragonspiral tower, im hunting a Druddigon.

And i've reached up to 17,000 Random Encounters.

Seriously it's doing my head.

So, longest hunt?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Longest was michino but i ended up finding it.

shiny Pans monkeys over 100,000 random encounters(mostly Audino) half of my team go tot level 100 already which is why i destroyed ghetis and alder and the elite four although im going to restart because it wasnt fun or fair

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
4,000 plus eggs for a Female Shiny Eevee. I haven't even had one shine. I'm still hatching!!! >:p

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I've been at my MM hunt for shiny Trapinch for several weeks. I lost track of how many eggs I've done a while ago.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
That will take you a while if you're just doing the random encounter method. Surprisingly the only shiny I ever had was from a random encounter.

Aquanova

Lugia was the longest hunt for sure, taking over 10,000 resets, and that was after a break from hunting it after losing track of my SR count.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
I have been MMing for shiny axew for months. I do have a lot of adamant axews, but not a single shiny one.

PokemonTrainerKaden

My Mudkip. Im past 10,000 SRs and still no shiny.

Elision

Fall Apart.
I think it was hunting for a shiny Pidove, took me 500 eggs. It's a pain in the a- this.

Status
Not open for further replies.