• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Look A Newb who can breed!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I think one can use Pown too.. Or not.. I dunno... Welcome!

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
So now we are debating on how Pown(or pwn) is spelled.

Well according to the all-knowing Urban Dictionary, Pown is A misspelling of the word "PWN" which is a misspelling of "own", hence, make your name a misspelling of a misspelling.

G50

No longer posting
Hi VictiniPowns, Welcome to the Forums! :)

I recommend you get aquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
@Darato Sure! And i'm lovin your sig!

@Nightfall175 Shhh! We are using reverse logic!

@Keldo647 Sooo... You are saying my username is like the Karate Kid. Just with misspellings?

@G50 I have one question for you... Why is your nickname G50

@Shadow PKMN Trainer Welcome to the thread where we are disscusing how Pown(or pwn, Keldo) is spelled!

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Hey I'm a breeder too.And victinis a pwn.So yeah....
I LIEK REDFOO

Whimsicotton

Welcomes. ^^

Pooftie, now I wish I had one of the things you want so I can get a Zorua. Pokemon games hate me. XD

Anyway, hope you have a great time here! I've only been a member for a day and I can already assure you that everyone here is awesome.

G50

No longer posting
@G50 I have one question for you... Why is your nickname G50

Because my original screenname online has been insulted too much over the years, so I shortened it for every site now.