• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

look,another noob...better greet him...

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
I heard this is the TOP viewed and used pokemon website in the whole net so I wanted to check it out...damn,I can't think of anything to say...anyway hi

pandafoxygirl

Hi,
Welcome to serebii.
It is true that this is a great website, I don't know if it's the best but at least it's my favourite ^_^
Be sure to read the rules and enjoy your time here ;)

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forums!

This is the best Pokemon site in the world. Not just because of the information we have but the people around here are very nice and welcoming. Most of us anyway(trolls).

Please read the rules and you won't get in any trouble ;)

I'll add you as a friend :)

bascrimum

The mods do have a code of conduct, and your friends probably deserved the infractions they got. We have no obligation to give warnings rather than infractions. Your "warning" is reading the rules and learning them.

If you have a complaint, send it to the mod who gave the infraction, don't make multiple accounts and make threads to complain.

bascrimum

The mods do have a code of conduct, and your friends probably deserved the infractions they got. We have no obligation to give warnings rather than infractions. Your "warning" is reading the rules and learning them.

If you have a complaint, send it to the mod who gave the infraction, don't make multiple accounts and make threads to complain.

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
question:how do you change that sign below the custom user title?The picture of prof.oak,charmander,and bubasaur in mine?

Last edited:

newmoon island

It changes based on how many posts youve made.

Rommath

▲_▲
Welcome to Serebii.

The picture shows your posting rank, just keep making posts and it'll go up through the Kanto Gym Leaders and so on. Though for sections like Games your posts won't count.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Hi and welcome to the forums. Hope you have a fab time here