• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Look everyone, Raichu4u is being badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankedEagle

mr. electabuzz

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Video wouldn't load. What happened?

Parents borrow an old 360 box from their neighbors and put their kid's Christmas present inside it. Said present was just some shirts.

EDIT: K.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
It's not like they starved him or anything, what's the big deal?

Cipher

Nothing to be done
These parents buy a 360 for their son for Christmas. Somehow he knows and demands that he gets to play it. Fed up with it, the parents eBay the 360 and stuff, but leave the box. What do they plan to do with the box? Stuff it with coal and give it to their son on Christmas.
I'd say those are actually pretty good parents.

Don't hit your kids, but don't be afraid to lay down the law with some well-deserved coal.

Rave

Banned
I see nothing wrong with this.

RagTag

Shroomin'

Riversong

Buggy down.
It was a bit mean, but still funny. I want to know how old the kid was though.

Years from now I bet he'll look back on it and laugh.

PDL

disenchanted
I was expecting child abuse of some kind, but this is pretty funny.

grodon909

quicksand!
There are parents who beat and abuse their children but God forbid if they pull a practical joke. They are not the worst parents ever.

Did you see the kid get incredibly angry? Did he Erupt? no, why not?
His parents probably do beat him be the way he remained speechless.

That was horrible. I seriously feel sorry for him. And they laughed...

While it isn't really that bad to be considered "the worst parents ever", I'm not sure why the parents would want to do that to their child. It is cruel in a way, especially for a parent to do that on a holiday. They must be piss poor if they couldn't even afford a cardboard box and some wrapping paper, either that or they are a bunch of low-lives for thinking it was funny =/

At least the kid learns not to expect too much.
He's gotta get ready for real life somehow.

Oh just stfu. It was a little kid who got his hopes up while his parents laughed their asses off -_-

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.