• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Look here! Free cupcakes! (BSRMT)

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Haha, fooled you! BUT... since you're here...

Luxray @ Flame Orb
Jolly / Guts
4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
-Wild Charge
-Ice Fang
-Crunch
-Howl

The physical one. Pseudo BoltBeam, Crunch, and a stall for GutsOrb.

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Timid, Swift Swim
252 Sp. Attack, 4 Sp. Def, 252 Speed
-Surf
-Dragon Pulse
-Ice Beam
-Draco Meteor

The one with high Special Attack. Scald has burn, so I use over Surf. Dragon Pulse is "duh" STAB, Ice Beam because it's cool *ZING!*, Draco Meteor to CRUSH any and all opponents that dare attempt to stand in our way, as the intense heat melts their cartilage to a liquid to go out with a bang.

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Careful, Overcoat
-Toxic
-Taunt
-Roost
-U-turn

The bulky one. Taunt stops any setup, Toxic murders them in 6 turns or less, Roost says "Screw you" to damage AND Rock, Ice and Flying moves. And U-turn? Oh, look. An Aggron.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Aurath8

Surf > Scald on Kingdra. With Specs it's just powerpowerpower so you can't really afford any loss in power. Even if for a cool side effect. Darks and Psychics don't threaten any team member so lose Signal Beam for Draco Meteor.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
I would prefer you NOT to tank with a flying type, mandibuzz included, just from my bad experience from powerful electric/rock sweeps. Instead, try a ferro or a snorlax or even make your Kingdra an annoying tank and put one something else to sweep. Even with roost, where you can be hit by a fighting type attack and it wouldnt take the smartest guy to figure out your set.

If you want to run madibuzz so be it, but use U-turn just in case something like Aggaron or another bulky steel comes you to wall you.

and is he allowed to bump stuff? I thought bumping is illegal in SPPF?

and I wan mai cupcakz pls!

Last edited:

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Surf > Scald on Kingdra. With Specs it's just powerpowerpower so you can't really afford any loss in power. Even if for a cool side effect. Darks and Psychics don't threaten any team member so lose Signal Beam for Draco Meteor.

Done. Meteors over DNA waves. Surf over Pasta water.

I would prefer you NOT to tank with a flying type, mandibuzz included, just from my bad experience from powerful electric/rock sweeps. Instead, try a ferro or a snorlax or even make your Kingdra an annoying tank and put one something else to sweep. Even with roost, where you can be hit by a fighting type attack and it wouldnt take the smartest guy to figure out your set.

As good of walls as they are, I try to dip very little into the OU environment. Besides, Mandibuzz is cool. I try to use only cool Pokemon. DON'T GIVE IN TO THE SYSTEM!

If you want to run madibuzz so be it, but use U-turn just in case something like Aggaron or another bulky steel comes you to wall you.

Done. It's actually my competitive set (With U-turn) and so I have one on hand.

and I wan mai cupcakz pls!
The cupCake is a lie.