• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Look I am sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sk8terDude

My brother is writing this. Since I see you all hate my "Speak"
Look,I realy wanted to join but I didnt read the rules. So now I read the rules and will try to get better at typing but for now please try to help me.

now i m srry again so,lets tri agan?

E

Ethereal

Err...Who cares? Why are you posting to tell us that you're going to read the rules? You want a freakin' round of applause? Want a cookie? Are we supposed to be proud of you?

-_-

S

Sk8terDude

Again I his brother is typing this time in my opinion.
Look my brother may not be the boy genius but he is trying to be good. He just told me what to type so it probaly didnt make sense. He said he read the rules and he wants to try again. Also,why are you guys being to mean? Its like everyone who makes a tiny mistakes with breaking the rules you automactically target. Well whatever this is my brothers account,not mine.
Adios.

Yeh gys. u can sown it out rite? so u can almos unertand?wel i am tryin tat mattrs rite?

Thriller

Its almost time
Would you please stop being a hypocrite? Your 'brother' keeps saying you will type better but at the end of your post you do the sloppy wording again.

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
Why did you listen to your brother anyway? I mean it seems so confusing, not to be rude or anything.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Might I say you type it into Microsoft Word. See if it's alright then cut and paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.