• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Look what I bred!

parasectdude

Wants name change
I saw this thread on Smogon and figured there should be a place for it here. If you have been breeding for a good Pokémon and have got one with some good IVs and nature or something, show it off here.

I just managed to get an Adamant Rhyhorn with almost flawless Speed and at least 15 of all other stats, but I figured I'll go for another.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Yeah, I hatched a Blissey with outstanding (26-30 IV) in HP, Defenses, SpA, it got terrible speed(5 if I recall) and average Atk. With Bold. :)

crudent

Okay, I hatched a wonderfully outstanding Bagon with flawless speed and attack. But that's old news to me.

Sasori

<Never saw in anime
bagon with flawless sp and sp atk, and perfect nature ( sp atk+, def - ) but i think my game hates ev's ...

Golden Egg

Pokémon Breeder
I'e posted this on Smogon and in the Recent Happenings thread already, but...

Beldum
Adamant
28/31/26/29/29/31
(HP/Atk/Def/SpA/Sp.D/Spd)

Alzi

Toon link
Thats not that good having one flawless stat but if you keep going i bet that Rhyhorn will be even better :p. My best is just a triple flawless breloom :/

Wynaut?

I 'stat-bred' my first ever Pokémon a couple of weeks back, my Pineco (now a Forretress). 31 HP and Defence, 29 Attack, 28 Special Attack and Special Defence, and 26 Special Attack and Speed.

I think I got lucky. It took a couple of hours but got it on my 8th egg. I did catch two pretty good Pineco (but caught a few more to make up the rest of the stats). Serious nature, which I was happy with and Hidden Power Fighting (which sucks cause I wanted Bug :p )

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
OK, here are some of the best ones I've bred.

Dragonite
Adamant nature
IV'S:
HP: 17
ATT: 31
DEF: 30
SATT: 30
SDEF: 27
SPE: 31

Milotic
Bold nature
IV's:
HP: 31
DEF: 27
SATT: 31
SDEF: 31
SPE: 29

Umbreon
Impish nature
IV's:
ATT: 30
DEF: 31
SATT: 10

Chikorita
Modest nature
IV'S
ATT: 28
DEF: 31
SDEF: 27

Eevee
Timid nature
IV's:
DEF: 8

The Chikorita and Eevee will be up for trade once I get my UK copy of Pearl. ^_^

Armagedda

Scyther
Adamant nature
Hp: 29-30
Attack: 31
Defence: 31
SAt: 13 - 18
SDef: 27 - 30
Spd: 22 - 27

Too bad it doesn't have bottom pass, but I will still use it and evolve it into a scizor.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
bottom pass,

LOl you mean batton pass?

pokearab

i like to go fast
how can you tell the ivs of a pokemon at lvl. 5, there are calculators but their not accurate for pkmn at lvl 5.... so i basically just breed
for good stat and nature

Golden Egg

Pokémon Breeder
I got this Magikarp a few days ago:
Adamant
28/31/28/15/24/31
(HP/Atk/Def/S.A/Sp.D/Spd)

DarkfireAbsol

FC0903-0219-8673
how do you get all of that? i bred 90 eevee still no luck the best i got was 13 on SP attack how do you do it?

Armagedda

Well, then you must be very unlucky :) But try to catch a god ditto, because they inhert some of the iv's (I think they inhert iv'v for 1 -2 stats, the others are random). Don't know exactly how it works, but when I bred dratinis almost 50 % got flawless attack, the parents was a dragonite and a ditto, both with flawless attack.

ferret :D

- - - - - [ cut ] //
Yes you need the god Ditto that rests atop the Ultimate Tansforming n00b Tower of Dit-Dits