• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lookie, more <3 PG-13...mostly cute stuff, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
....yes.

I have to draw some Brawly later. To commemorate his cameo in the newest ep <33333 But sadly, it's STILL Todd and Tracey. XDDDD

....wait....sadly? XD No.

Firstmeeting.jpg

Tracey, by chance, ends up being in the same section of the lab as Todd is. :0 Wub ensues XD

Wintertooru.jpg

Todd in winter clothes :0 Not like he ever WEARS them. >__> He's not very observant so he's not always prepared. XD Awww, bless.

Winterkenji.jpg

Tracey in winter clothes. XD BIG LONG MUTHACOAT. And yes, he got pwned by a snowball.

Expecting.jpg

....it's a long story ^^; Goes like this: Tracey and Todd canoodled and Todd got preggers. There. Story over :D

HeadBiyotch.jpg

OMG I'M SO OFFENDED IT SAYS THE B WORD. >0 ...XD right now, I totally have Brawly and Todd trying to kill each other in my brain and trying to be first and foremost. XD Yey for mental battles~

LoveWillKeepUsAlive.jpg

Todd wubs his Tracey. :D Yes, wub. Wub, dammit. Dramastuff yey~

Awwwwmf.jpg

...I know it looks like he's masturbating. XD I know. I KNOW. XD It wasn't intended to, but it does. XD This goes to one of my fics where Todd was walking back to the lab, Damian sees him and starts hitting on him, feeling him up, then Todd accidentally lets slip that he's a virgin and Damian...well.....tortures him pretty brutally and takes away his innocence. >__>;; This is later on in the fic, after he's healed, when Tracey asks him if he would 'do it' with him and if he felt comfortable with it, considering what Damian did to him. And Todd starts like...sobbing because he doesn't like thinking about it. But he and Tracey do it anyway and Tracey comforts him. <3 Sad fic, sad sad fic. *ramble*

Slowdance.jpg

Like I said, Todd loves his Tracey. XD And yes, Tracey's hand is too small. I'm aware. XD And yes it's supposed to look sketchy <3

Need I mention that, in general, Todd has some SERIOUS mutha-eyebrows?! THEY'RE EVIL but they're cute <3

SO COMMENT. :D I live off comments.

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
Oh god, so cute! I love them all so much.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Omgwtf.

I aced a MATH test. *angel chorus*

...I still don't get over my spontanious luck or math knowledge. o____0;; I'm feeling all wtf and stuff... >0

NOW TO THE COMMENTS, DEMMIT! *smacks his brain*

...Hey, that feels good. <3

K, K.

Now, so I can offer SOME criticism in my life, I think your style is more smooth. I really like your smooth drawings better than the sketchy ones. (all are great, though)

And I don't know about Todd, but I don't feel all emo while I'm masturbating. XD.

OMGYES! Todd needs some winter clothes. Not even *I* run up to mountains in a short and a T-shirt. ;>_______> We can only hope the anime Todd didn't get the same destiny your fic Todd did. o_o; Not that me saying that will make you feel better, though. ^.^;

And how Todd got will deliver the baby? O___O They will have to open his belly! D: Or worse, WHERE'S Todd HOLDING the baby? O_____________________O;;;; AND HOW THE FuCK DID TRACEY GET HIM PREGNANT?!?! DDDD:

BTW, my nazi mom Is on trip from today, so I can draw some yuri and yaoi! :D And maybe, just MAYBE I will show you and my other friends. >___> *le shy*

Last edited:

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Do iiiiiit. >D

Yes, they'll have to cut him open. XD As for how...well, when a Tracey and a Todd love each other very much.....>3

Angel Paladin

A Seraph has risen
You've got a lot of tallent Phantom Bugsy. These sketchs are very nice. The shadin' on each one blends well and the shapes are well drawn. Just be sure not to get in a rush and start fallin' all over the place.
I have a way to fix the Todd expectin' escapade, just imagine Todd as a girl. You know Phantom, you seem to turn Todd into a girl in just about every picture you draw. o_O;

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
God, m-preg. That's summat ya don't see in Pokemon much -^^- Lurv it! Thie Winter clothes are adorable too, 'specially Tracey's, but then i have a thing for long jackets XD

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Cuteness. I've always thought Todd looks his best when he's in warm clothing. XDXD.

Magical Leaf

Kore wa nani mo imi shinai
I love the one with the "Bandwidth Exceeded", I can totally relate with it ;-;

*beats Photobucket with a Pikachu, killing them both* :D

I wants to seeeeeeeee them.......

Remember when you drew Todd in this very random scene,and Touki was eating the sun?

you gotta do more of that o_o

Solla-chan

Coral Eye Trainer
Photobucket, you evil SOB! I want to see some of those pretty pictures! =(

Lady Renegade

Beware the Lady!!
as always i love them...but i'm loving the winter clothes especially tracey's cos i love long coats too *swoon* and so i must bow to you forever *bows...alot*

Mysty

*drags Tracy away in his winter clothes*

God they are all so freaking adorable *huggle huggle huggle*

Jason Park

The Steel Master
Ugh... Is that Tracey making love with Todd!!!???

Okay, I won't comment on the content.

Anyway, the drawings are very nice, but watch out for structures. Some people's back of the head is too flat (which is impossible) (especially 5th, 6th and 7th picture).

Overall, good job on the drawings. :)

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
...you just did.

Allow me to reiterate in case I wasn't clear enough.

I DON'T CARE FOR THE 'OMG EWWW YOU MADE TRACEY AND TODD GAY!!!1 ICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!111' BULLSH*T.

Thank you.

Yay for losing faith in my art ability~

Magical Leaf

Kore wa nani mo imi shinai
I.....I can see them! Glee! :D

My favourite is the "First Meeting" pic, its just got that kinda feeling that goes with it, that makes me go "Dawwwww :3"
I also like Tracey's winter clothes, the hat in particular, i don't know why, but i'm drawn to it.

Jason Park

The Steel Master
Ugh... I didn't mean to offend. >.< You are art skills are very good, as I mentioned before. Just watch out for skeleton structure. It's always good to have some knowledge on anatomy. Don't lose faith in your ability, keep working. They are nice drawings! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.