• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for 3d models of all 5th gen Pokemon

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
Hi. I am looking and paying for 3d models of all 5th gen Pokemon. I am working on a Pokemon snap 2 project and I need models of all 5th gen pokemon. Please pm me if you can do this.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Hi. I am looking and paying for 3d models of all 5th gen Pokemon. I am working on a Pokemon snap 2 project and I need models of all 5th gen pokemon. Please pm me if you can do this.

This is the Tech Help Forum. Are you asking for someone to make the 3D models from scratch on a PC or something like that? Otherwise this is the wrong section.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
It can cost you, more often than not people are not keen on giving away their models. You can find Models Ripped from the games. But they're some times a mess due to the conversion tools used.

Look at some 3d Modeling sites, you can find a few versions of Gen 1 Pokémon, and they often look wrong, AND you have to purchase it.

I used 3DSMax before and now Blender due to budget.

I've made a few Pokémon before.. and I've still got the Source files, I think. I believe I've got it in Wavefront OBJ.