• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a Bold Manaphy Lots of goodies inside

Bayleef

Onion?
I need a reliable Tryranitar counter on my team, and Celebi isn't it, so I want Manahpy to replace them.

I can offer:

Shiny Crobat
Spiritomb
Happiny
Riolu
Level 100 EV trained Swampert
Level 100 EV trained Rhydon (needs evolving)
Level 100 EV trained Celebi
Phione
Piplup
Infernape
Cresselia
Eevee
Drifloon

I have to go take a shower now, then mow the lawn soon after. Hopefully I'll have some offers.

PLEASE POST STATS AS WELL! (I need to check IVs)

Bayleef

Onion?
Relaxed could work. Could you post its stats and level? (it's untrained, right?)

Bayleef

Onion?
Could you post the HP too?

EDIT: The stats are too low for me to figure out IVs. Can you stick the Relaxed one in the day care and ride on your bike a bit?

Bayleef

Onion?
Yeah when I try to get the IVs it just says 0-31 for all of them. If you can stick the Relaxed one in the day care and bike around just till it hits level 7 or something, that would be great.