• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a Female Kanto Meowth/Persian

Nature does not matter to me, IVs do not matter, nothing matters other than it being a Kanto Meowth/Persian that is Female. Been having terrible luck in Omega Ruby in trying to find one. As long as you are not looking for any legendary/mythical pokemon (Phione is an exception), or specific IVs/shinies, I can basically breed any pokemon you'd want.

No, not in UM/US. Unless the meowth/persian is a female kanto, it will always breed an alolan meowth. I have, sadly, experienced this first hand. I have a male kanto persian, breed it with a ditto, got alolan meowths. But, the other kanto variants, because I already had their female versions, I was able to breed kanto pokemon with them.

In short, to get a kanto pokemon that has an alolan variant through breeding, you have to use a female kanto pokemon.

I did do that, forgot to add that part in my previous message. But, I made sure to have it hold the Everstone, just like I did with Sandslash, Ninetales, and Golem (just to name a few) when I breed them. The only difference was, instead of the kanto persian being female like the others were, it was male. That was literally the ONLY difference, yet, I got an alolan Meowth...20 times.