• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a few shinies..

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
I add u after I complete my current trade

Darkrai Dream

Currently Training
Ok cant wait been after shiny phanphy for ages =)

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
@Chandler: lv 16, Sassy met in Trophy Garden

Chandler

Hmmm the nature isnt one I would ever go for in all honesty, but a shiny Eevee is a rare prospect. Are you sure you wouldnt part with any of your other 10?

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Sorry, I need the others for evolution :(
My best one is Modest, and hell no that I trade him xD

Anyways, also looking for Shiny Ditto now.

I have from my list: Shiny Floatzel, Shiny Turtwig, Shiny Chimchar

Chandler

You'll have no trouble getting who you want with radaring skills like yours and now wi-fi to boot, all the best.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Then again, I prefer shinies caught by myself you know :p

Trade or not?

Chandler

Im going to see if I can get anything better, Id love to train a shiny Eevee but if I could choose it would be one of the new gens and the nature doesnt suit what Id have in mind for them. Sorry.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Tell me all natures you want for a Glaceon or Leafeon
I see if I have one of those

Except Modest.

Chandler

Id prefer a Leafeon over a Glaceon but the natures I would want for either would be:

Leafeon: Adamant or Naughty and
Glaceon: Quiet

Obviously modest would be preferable for the Glaceon but I understand what it means to catch such a good pokemon and with such an excellent nature yourself and wouldnt ask for it from you.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Anyone else?
Please take a look in the first post for my wants.