• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a few shinies..

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
If you have any one of these tell me.

Shiny Piplup and evolutions
Shiny Chimchar and evolutions - HAVE IT, Still need evo's
Shiny Turtwig and evolutions - HAVE IT, Still need evo's
Shiny Buizel
Shiny Floatzel - HAVE IT
Shiny Skorupi
Shiny Drapion
Shiny Finneon
Shiny Lumineon
Shiny Ditto

I can offer a maximum of 1 Shiny Eevee, 3 Shiny Snubbull, 2 Shiny Shellos West, 1 Shiny Phanpy, 1 Shiny Electrike and 3 Shiny Bidoof.

Please don't ask for other shinies.

Last edited:

buster123

after i clone u a shiny chimchar ill trade it for a shiny elecktrike

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Ok, PM me then ;)

Master Ballz

I have japanese floatzel. I'd like your shellos west.

Master Ballz

I added you. I can meet you in wifi in 10 minutes to trade as i have to leave my house to get on. I don't have it here.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
k, I'm already in the Trade Room :)

Master Ballz

okay I'll be there in 10 minutes or less.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
k, I'll be waiting.

In the mean time, any other offers?

buster123

im onwifi now ready 2 trade

Chandler

I have a shiny Finneon, but as its impossible to chain fishing pokemon I am aware of how rare it is and Id need a bit more than what you are offering.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
I have a shiny Finneon, but as its impossible to chain fishing pokemon I am aware of how rare it is and Id need a bit more than what you are offering.

What do you like?

Chandler

If I could work out how to clone Id be up for it. Im just very reluctant to lose my only un-radared shiny.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
I understand.
Cloning is possible, but I also don't know how

Slick

Banned
I know how to clone. But recently I can't get it right and now it usually takes me ages...

Chandler

I managed to clone the Finneon (Im not sure how) what level and nature is the Eevee you were offering?