• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a few things :D

~*Sailor Satun*~

*~*Water Prince*~*
Yup, I'd like a few Pokemon. Hacked or cloned, I don't mind. But if they ARE hacked, make sure the AR is out of your game whall trading. Some of these aren't legit, though, so beware.

Wanted~~
Chikorita with Modest Nature
Latios with Adamant Nature
Female Combee with Gentle Nature
Venomoth with Docile Nature
Pikachu with Light Ball and Modest Nature
Has~~
Cranidos w/ Pokerus
Shiny Arceus(ONLY if it's really good, most likely not)
Shiny Piplup
Shiny Starmie
Pichu
Starapter
Uxie
Level 40 something Machop
Pachirisu

o_O ;;; I know, not much, but hey, it's something. Also, if you have anything good that isn't on the list, just let me know and I'll consider it.

~*Sailor Satun*~

*~*Water Prince*~*
@Animefreak478: Sorry, but no.
@Rainbow Ho-Oh: That one I'll think about.
@Rayquaza77: Yes, but do you mind if it's legit or not?

~*Sailor Satun*~

*~*Water Prince*~*
I meant on my game. The one on my game isn't, but this is something, it won't ruin your game or anything(trust me, I know) the only thing that you can't do is enter it in a competition in New York or something.