• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a Future Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthKeeper

Rocket Champion

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi

EarthKeeper

Rocket Champion
sorry, i re-edited my post, i'm an FB ( sorry, when your tired things make no sense... i just realised i'm wearin my shirt inside out >_<)

hahahaha..
mk so ur a FB..
i dont think there are any more ghost type FB's but to be safe ill check
EDIT: nope...the spot is vacant
what are you now?

Cdude2

Brandan
I love my thing u made Voltaic.. IT PWNS!!!!

and ur team thats in ur sig dose too... hopefully its ur FB team... is it???

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi
Apparition:
ApparitionRank.png

Kai:
KaiRank.png

I guess I may have to change yours to a ghost type, Apparition, and make it say Frontier Brain instead. :)

Thx looks good =]

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Cdude2: Glad you like your Rank, but your sig has too many pictures. You should get rid of some before it gets deleted.

Yes, that is going to be my team.

Apparition, I'll e-mail you the PSD version of the Rank now.

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi
The spot's vacant so I guess so..Altho we do need Umbreon's approval (I think..?)

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi
Status
Not open for further replies.