• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a Future Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
UF! I've been demoted! What happened? I'm assuming someone tried to fix our Rank problem by altering the Leader Rank. Now, I'm only a Newbie, and I can't access the Admin CP. I can only fix things if you make me a ROOT Admin.

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi
calm down Voltaic, it was probaly just an accident. Think of it this way, donuts are good with Ice Cream. mmmhmmmm!

That last part confused me..but OK!

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Hey everyone. I just got done with homework and all of this other stuff. So im free for the day. Whats been happening while I was gone homies?

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
uhh, not sure.

just some random talk and discussion of the forrum

Cool. Just wondering, Can I be A mod on the Forum you made Umbreon? I promise I will post often and be A very good member. Lol I will still post there alot even if you dont make me A mod. When do people start challenging us?

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
people will start challenging us when the retail version in the US is out...

and maby a lil longer for ppls in australia ( ME )

Okay. Just one question. Since I have the japanese version, will the people with the American version still able to battle me on wifi?

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
i don't think so... from what i've heard, no.

Well I better get the American version then lol. Since I live in Japan, what is A good place that will ship American pokemon games to Japan? Besides Ebay. Im gonna need more money to buy the American version lol.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
uhh, try EB GAMES, or maby GAMESPOT... i dunno, e-bay shud be ur last resort

EB games doesnt ship to Japan. I have tried there before. And Gamestop will ship to Japan but its A pain to go through because they screw everything up lol. I think I can do some research.

Status
Not open for further replies.