• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a Future Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparition

Occultus Ara
fair enough =P

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Okay everybody, I have changed my team for the last time. Here it is:

Pikachu
Absol
Lucario
Mukuhawk/Charizard
Dotaitos
Etebossu/Gaburaisu

Charizard and Gaburaisu are subs for Mukuhawk and Etebossu. So what do you think?

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi
I like Gaburaisu is very good, and Zard is UU.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Okay. Just one question. Since I have the japanese version, will the people with the American version still able to battle me on wifi?
I believe we will. Why would they make a game that can link with people accross the world if the games couldn't understand each other? I think the game may translate different languages.

latiaswindblast

I hope I can battle with you all!Stupid Nintend o of Europe!

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Here are some suggestions for my Member Banner (Rank Banner)

MemberBanners.png

Umbreon_Forever

Elite Emerald
Hi Everyone! I used to live in Japan and England for a few months, Im not japanese though, I am English XD

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi
Could you give me a basic outline of what were supposed to do? Sorry, am a bit confused with the number of posts here!:)

Umbreon_Forever

Elite Emerald
Uh, well we have 32 people in a team, for WiFi. We have Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Frontier Brains, and Spectrum Trainers in our league also.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Oh, UF, can you tell me why I was demoted to Newbie when I was an Admin?

EarthKeeper

Rocket Champion
hey guys, sorry ive been gone...ill probly be gone until liek monday...had to get my comp. checked and i still dont have it back -_-

on a laptop

Umbreon_Forever

Elite Emerald
You were only demoted because, we are going to make new ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.