• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a Future Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie

latiaswindblast

Oh,yeah.i forgot it was summer there!

Clash

He's Back!
Just a curiosity, but who in the League is Australian? I am. The forums probably seem quieter because the kids from Aus went back to school.

latiaswindblast

I'm not Australian,I'm Belgian.

latiaswindblast

My mother wants to go to Australia once...It's her dream.

goldfly2005

I decided to change my team, as I will never be able to get the perfect agunomu and regice.
Here is what my new team will probably be.
;197;;475;;208;;143;;065;;130;

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Just a curiosity, but who in the League is Australian? I am. The forums probably seem quieter because the kids from Aus went back to school.

Lucky You, I started back in September

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi
I decided to change my team, as I will never be able to get the perfect agunomu and regice.
Here is what my new team will probably be.
;197;;475;;208;;143;;065;;130;

Define "Perfect"

Blackbelt Blaziken

Forsaken/Chosen
I am afraid I must take myself away from The Spectrum Leauge. Please consider me no longer a member of the Leauge. Nothing against you guys it just i want others to be able to do this Leauge and my computer isn't wi-fi compatible. SORRY! PLZ DON"T BE MAD! :(

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
I'm aussie

Clash

He's Back!
How is it dying? The League hasn't even started yet, so don't expect too much to happen until then. Can you PLEASE change my sprite!

Status
Not open for further replies.