• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a Future Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon_Forever

Elite Emerald
Hm, maybe you should make a topic saying "Grass Leader Spectrum League "Need Oppenents"" or something?

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
go to are league forums ad post ur gym and rules im sure some one there will take u on

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Man im sick. Anyways sorry I havent been here very often lately.

latiaswindblast

Get better soon!I'm still wondering whats wrong with my connector...

Clash

He's Back!
Haven't posted here for a while. I'm progressing well in my Pearl. When I get to transfer from Pal Park, I'll be able to take challenges.

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Well I am here.

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi
I'm onli missing 3 party members now myself. Impish Snorlax stil leludes me and I need to breed for Jolly Magikarp and catch a Bold Suicune.

Battle Frontier Champ

I think i have a bold Suicune either That or its a Zapdos dont Remember i will check.
EDIT: Sry its Hardy not Bold my Zap is bold

Last edited:

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Sorry I havent been here in awhile. I dont think anyone is on this thread anymore. :(

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
I am, I still post here and soon EU is going to close the league site and this will be all thats left :(

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
i dont no all she says is she hasn't got the time to keep up with the site. She posted it in the chatbox on the site go look.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
But I don't think any of us want the League to be closed down. Let's try to convince Emerald to keep the place. If worse comes to worse, we could always restart the League under new leadership. Let's just hope it won't come to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.