• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a Future Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
i hope shes just talking about the site and not the whole league

latiaswindblast

Well,me too!

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
i no what u mean we all put alot of time into our posts and threads there.

Umbreon_Forever

Elite Emerald
Dear Spectrum League,

I brought you all good news! The Spectrum League is not ending! The thread and the forum are still open. We need challengers and possibly even more members to the ones that are not active. Don't worry, if you posted here at least 10 times you are safe, unless you resigned from the league. Please all of you, the league is not over, I haven't been on the thread or forums because of school, work, and church. I didn't mean to be gone so far. Also, you need to ask me permission to become a new leader. Because I worked very hard since January for all of you, and we pulled it off. We became an awesome league, known around through almost very Unoffical Pokemon Sites/Forums. Don't worry once Pokemon D/P comes out everyone will be more active. I will be here and on the forums alot more. Our league will never end, don't worry about that. I realized from this misunderstanding that many members had left, and I need my loyal most known members to get them all back into outr League. Thanks!

PS: Please be more active on the thread and the fourm people.

Fourm Link:
http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Spectrum_League/index.php?

Your Leader for Spectrum League,
Emerald :)

Last edited:

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
yay its not dead im sooo glad

latiaswindblast

Awsomness!Now I'm very happy!

miloticfour

are there still spaces?

if so i would like to apply

name:jack
team:enperuto,
toritoidon,
sukatanku,
yukinooh,
leafia,
erureido

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi
are there still spaces?

if so i would like to apply

name:jack
team:enperuto,
toritoidon,
sukatanku,
yukinooh,
leafia,
erureido

U'd have to wait to find out from Emerald, but if u rlly want to kno I guess u should PM her or somethin.

Battle Frontier Champ

Dear Spectrum League,

I brought you all good news! The Spectrum League is not ending! The thread and the forum are still open. We need challengers and possibly even more members to the ones that are not active. Don't worry, if you posted here at least 10 times you are safe, unless you resigned from the league. Please all of you, the league is not over, I haven't been on the thread or forums because of school, work, and church. I didn't mean to be gone so far. Also, you need to ask me permission to become a new leader. Because I worked very hard since January for all of you, and we pulled it off. We became an awesome league, known around through almost very Unoffical Pokemon Sites/Forums. Don't worry once Pokemon D/P comes out everyone will be more active. I will be here and on the forums alot more. Our league will never end, don't worry about that. I realized from this misunderstanding that many members had left, and I need my loyal most known members to get them all back into outr League. Thanks!

PS: Please be more active on the thread and the fourm people.

Fourm Link:
http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Spectrum_League/index.php?

Your Leader for Spectrum League,
Emerald :)

Thats was close. Im so happy.

Last edited:

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
So, Apparition. You're not an FB anymore because you're not getting D/P, right? Cause I know someone who wants to fill the position if you're not.

Btw, why aren't you getting D/P? I'm excited about getting it.

Cdude2

Brandan
hey guys... whats up????

Voltaic... you like psychic now?????????? lol

anyways... Iv been gone a while for school.... soanything new???

Apparition

Occultus Ara
i would be... but that means i have to pay 70$ for wi-fi... 100$ish for the game... and just for one game i don't think spending 250$ is worth it... specially since i'm rather lower-class =\

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Sorry I havent been active. I have been sick all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.