• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a Future Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparition

Occultus Ara
Off topic... had to show some1

I made this for a bands Label, they're just askin randoms if they wanna have a shot and yea... i decided to =]

Collapse7label.png

I could probly do better, but it's 1am and.... i can't be stuffed doin anythin else.

*view in dark skin for better effect*

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Emerald! Don't double post! You only posted yesterday. The thread won't be closed unless it's been inactive for 30 days, iirc. I can ask PsiUmbreon later. Anyways, don't worry. This thread always gets a bump in a day or two.

Anyhow, D/P is coming out in about 2 weeks! Who else is excited?

jessem39

Pokemon Diamond Fan
O this looks awesome :) i might become a gym leader or try to beat you all :D cant wait!!!

Umbreon_Forever

Elite Emerald
Sure, everyone who is willing to be active is welcome! 30 member posistions left!

latiaswindblast

Welcome to the League,firemonk!

Cdude2

Brandan
hey guys... Sorry I havent Been on in a while

...I... Lost... My... Stylus... :(

it sucks... oh well.. i was planning on getting a DS Lite soon anyways...

Kai Kusanagi

Aku Wo Tatsu Tsurugi
Or do the poor man thing and use ur fingers like me =]

Status
Not open for further replies.