1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a partner to trade for exclusives and evolutions.

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by Serge Bellinger, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Serge Bellinger

Serge Bellinger New Member

I have Let's Go Eevee and I'm looking for a few exclusive mons from the pikachu version and I'm more than happy to help someone complete their dex too.
    Looking for: Grimer and Sandshrew.
    For Trade: Bellsprout, Vulpix, Koffing, Ekans, Meowth and Pinsir.
    Also looking to evolve a Machoke, Kadabra, Haunter and Graveller.
    Sorry if this was posted in the wrong place, this is my first post.

2. Hi I’m playing Let’s Go Eevee as well but I need to evolve Haunter and Graveller. Would you be interested?

3. rcseeley421

rcseeley421 Member

I need alolan meowth, Omanyte, and to trade Haunter and Machoke! I’ll have what you need!

4. Jthomas9933

Jthomas9933 Member

I have pokemon let's go eevee but I want to evolve my machoke and kadabra

5. jmburrows20

jmburrows20 New Member

I can't do the alolan meowth yet. But I can help you with the rest and if you help me with a couple. I just need sandshrew, muk, and scyther to complete my pokedex.

6. ChaosPrime

ChaosPrime Member

I can help

7. Sanjin

Sanjin New Member

Need also help with finishing pokedex