• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for a Surfing and Volting Pikachu

buzzthebatgirl

Long term PKMNPlayer
I'm looking for the ;025; from PBR, untouched preferred.

I can offer:
;113; Shiny, Docile, Lv16, untouched

All starters , may have to breed to order

These from GTS trades;
;151; Mild, Lv30 has Pokerus
;480; Quirky, Lv52
;448; female, lv35, has Jap name
;386-a; Gentle, Lv82, has Pokerus
;249; from XD Hardy, Lv100, has Jap name

Anything else, I'll see what I can do, just don't ask for ledgendary shineys, the only one I have is a hacked Mewtwo. Any one asking for others will be ignored

Last edited:

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I will for the shiny Chansey. Um... you will probably get a beter deal before I get back to my DS at my mom's on Sunday... but if you still want it hit me up then I would be more than happy to also clone your Chansey and give the cloned one back for free. =]

buzzthebatgirl

Long term PKMNPlayer
I will for the shiny Chansey. Um... you will probably get a beter deal before I get back to my DS at my mom's on Sunday... but if you still want it hit me up then I would be more than happy to also clone your Chansey and give the cloned one back for free. =]
If I don't get a better offer I will keep you in mind :)

Mitch

heh sorry for being so rude in my thread but I have one and do you have any other shinys?

buzzthebatgirl

Long term PKMNPlayer
Those are what I am willing to trade for it. If no one takes Chansey by Sunday, I'll give it to Charmaster006

DIAMOND MASTER

Diamond Trainer
I will give u 1 untoched 4 deoxys or mew

BlazikenEX

Falcon Punch!
I can give you untouched for either deoxys or mew as well. Do you want it to be holding the light ball it came with?

BlazikenEX

Falcon Punch!
I can give you untouched for either deoxys or mew as well. Do you want it to be holding the light ball it came with?

buzzthebatgirl

Long term PKMNPlayer
Bump, I'm online now and the forums are not slow. I will be on for another hour, so offer away

buzzthebatgirl

Long term PKMNPlayer
I will give u 1 untoched 4 deoxys or mew
I can do Deoxys, the one I have for trading is LV82 with 'rus
Same as above, I'll have to do a GTS hunt for a Mew, but I'm sure it can be done. The Light Ball would be nice. Thanks.

Sorry to both of you for not replying earlier, the Forums were crawling for me last night (9 hours ago) and nothing was working for me

ssluffy

hey ill trade 2 shinys for the chansey

ssluffy

or even the hacked mewtwo

buzzthebatgirl

Long term PKMNPlayer
I'll be on for another 15 minutes, after that it will be around 6hours before I am online again