• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for certain Pokemon, leave what you want

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
I am looking for some rare Pokemon (no hacks or cloned)... Below is a list of what I am finding... It must be of the nature of what I stated... Please tell me what you want for a trade... I'm willing to trade even legendaries...

My wish-list
Cyndaquil - Mild or Modest nature
Totodile - Naught or Rash nature
Feebas - Mild or Modest nature (urgent)
Larvitar(male) - Adamant or Brave nature (urgent)
Gible(male) - Adamant or Naughty nature (urgent)
Ralts(female) - Modest or Mild nature

Xpocalypse

Ace Trainer #1
I can give you a totodile and the a cyndaquil tomorrow. Can you give me Giratina in return?

I have Naughty Gible

I Have a lv. 1 Feebas, Modest nature for a Manaphy, Latios, Deoxys, Jirachi, or Celebi. Or a mew. Dont care if cloned, or hacked.

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
Yup I got a clean Latios... Does your Feebas possess any egg moves? I'm looking for a Modest or Mild Feebas with Hypnosis...

76678d29076d10b1cc659dfe825427f4.png

No, it doesnt... It knows splash...and i dont really want latios...I still want all the others

no not ALL of them! Ill give it to you for a Manaphy.

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
Sorry I don't have an Entei... But I do have 2 Raikou that I am putting up for trade... Btw, is your Ralts a female? And what level?

My legendary list
Articuno - Lv.50
Zapdos - Lv.50
Moltres(2) - Lv.50
Mewtwo - Lv.100
Raikou(2) - Lv.50
Latios - Lv.40
Regirock - Lv.40
Regice - Lv.40
Registeel - Lv.40
Groudon - Lv.70
Kyogre - Lv.70