• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Darkrai, Ill trade my Arceus for it.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
I got a lvl 100 arceus, a friend traded it to me, Looks legit since he said he caught it with heavens pipe, well anyways. Im looking for any speed + nature Darkrai xcept jolly. if anyone is interested tell me, i also can trade it for a shinny one no matter what nature is.

Chaos God

Hmmm.......I wish I had 2 or else I would trade you in a heartbeat !

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
hm what nature is it?

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
hm takes out sp atk :S

Soon

CoolTrainer
what nature is your acercus? I may consider letting go my modest darkrai...

Raistlin Majere

Yes...but even so, he doesnt need to burn them down...all he has to do is get a Dark Void off and follow with a nightmare, they are KO'd before they wake.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
he is carefull nature. even tho got almost all its stats up to pair- 270 to 330

Soon

CoolTrainer
so its lvl100?

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
yeah but i trade it already...:S