• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking For Dialga Im So Desperate!

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
Hey, well im actually looking for a lvl 47 untouched dialga with Timid, Hasty or naive nature, With 113-114 speed i take also the 112. well What im offering are the following pokemon for it.

Shinny Onix Clean caught at victory road
Shinny Machamp with 10 protein and 10 carbos on it, from ruby
Turtwigs(some know seed bomb, Egg Move)
Piplups
Chimchars(might know aerial ace or grass knot)
Gibles(some know earthquake)
Mespirit
Ryperior lvl 88 perfect EV trained, maxed attck def and sp def.
Palkia lvl 47 Has pokerus.
Glaceon lvl 6
Leafeon lvl 31(female)
Lvl 5 Vaporeon(female)
Lvl 70 Naive Kyogre untouched
Lvl 100 female tyranitar
Lvl 50 Slaking
Lvl 78 Suicune(from distant land Colosseum)

I take Sinny or normal Dialgas so please offer and ask for any pokemon you like, ask if you dont see anything you like on the list and i will see if i can breed them to you, got starters from previous gens too except for blastoise.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
I need to know if its Clean and has 113-114 speed.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
allright. ill wait.

i dont have wifi at home so i will walk to mcdonalds i have traded for a couple of legit dialgas on gts so ill do checks on all of the ones i have i even have the adamant orb to trade

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
allright, just tell me the nature and speed, thats all i care about. well sp attack at least could be over 150.

GhstHawk

Well I have a level 47 untouched hasty dialga. Unfortunately its speed is only 99 :(
HP 159
Atk 126
Defense 109
Sp Attack 158
Sp Def 107
Speed 99

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
all the stats are good xcept for speed :/

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
i want the speed one =/