1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Earthquake TM.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by disco.sleeze, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disco.sleeze

disco.sleeze Obsessive Collector

Need help finding Earthquake TM in Emerald

In Pokémon Emerald, what is the location of the Earthquake TM? I am guessing it is hard to find because I've spent about an hour on Google digging through stuff and found no answer.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  2. DJDojo

DJDojo Clefable in Disguise

I did a little searching of my own...apparently Earthquake can be found along Route 128. I hope that helps and good luck with the game! ^_^
    By the way, here's a TM/HM list:
    TM/HM List

3. disco.sleeze

disco.sleeze Obsessive Collector

Thanks for the input. I will edit this if I am successful in finding it.

EDIT: I found an area called Seafloor Cavern, which is where I think I caught Kyogre? I can't remember...it's been so long. Anyway, the cavern was bare. I must have found it and used it and forgotten about it. :(

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  4. MAGAX

MAGAX Symbol Hunter

you could get it back through the pick-up ability if you hav a zigzagoon/linoone/meowth/phanpy(and some others with that ability) at lv 91 or more in very rare occasions

5. Champion Jared 14

Champion Jared 14 Well-Known Member

^^^That's for emerald only. TM 26 can be found in the last part of the seafloor cavern where kyogre/groudon is awakened.

6. Dracofern

Dracofern Read the post FOOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.