• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for electirizers and magmarizers

PRLover2k5

Specifically 3 of each...Willing to trade starters from all gens..I have some doubles of legendaries, other random pokes I guess lucky egg, adamant, modest dittos.

If interested please tell, ask what you want if I have it I'll trade it...If I don't I'll try to get it.

Please don't ask for too ridiculous of a trade. Oh and I have one shiny that I had gotten from a trade in emerald..But I dunno if it's hacked, ev trained, or what not a lvl. 77 Charizard.

bulbaruler

GRASS MASTER
i have magmatizers
can i have a enti or a moon stone

PRLover2k5

Ack crap no my name is Alex...Stupid brother sry bout that...Well I can't bring any new ones over for now...But I do have a mew and deoxys sitting there..as well as palkia..All three should be untouched too

PRLover2k5

Yea most of my legendaries are in Sapphire..But I've already ported the pogeys that I can for today so I have to wait till tomorrow..Sorry I didn't reply sooner..BUt my int got shot. Anyway I'm still looking for electirizers and elekid..Preferably three electirizers.

As far as legendaries go I have the regis..Mew, Deoxys.

THat's all for today, I also have Spiritomb, Shiny Charizard, metagross, I should have an Adamant DD, EQ, Stone Edge Larvitar, A stone edge, EQ gabite..A Bagon. Flygon. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.