• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hi everybody, I just picked up Ultra Sun and I obviously missed the Own Tempo Rockruff event.

Anyone out there willing to breed or has a spare female Rockruff for me? Don't care about egg moves, IV's, etc.

Thanks in advance!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Hi everybody, I just picked up Ultra Sun and I obviously missed the Own Tempo Rockruff event.

Anyone out there willing to breed or has a spare female Rockruff for me? Don't care about egg moves, IV's, etc.

Thanks in advance!

i do have a spare own tempo female rockruff i bred more than a few months back if you are still looking for one. any random toss away first route mon in return is fine.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I have today free, eastern time, currently 1pm. What is your friend code? Its easier with both on friend lists to locate online in gen7, I will at least need to know your characters name. Gen7 is a bit more convoluted online than the PSS system. I will be using my 3ds UM savefile/name

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I'm getting online now

nel3

Crimson Dragon
know can you please tell me you player name? The one I'm using is Mizore atm

nel3

Crimson Dragon

nel3

Crimson Dragon
NP, I've mostly moved on from gen7 and to an extent gen8 so helping some players is something I do.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I kind of skipped Gen 7 back when those games came out. But now I want to see what those games are all about.

atleast you picked up the ultra ___ series. i got sun and UM; and sun/moon are what they are but i find they lack a fair amount of content that could've been put into the game earlier on. UM/US are more complete but they still coulve added some more berries into the game...

getting sun/moon at this point is a bit pointless when USUM are out already. less content (move tutors and legendaries) and a different story being the main difference. you jumping back to gen7 does make sense, it is in a sense missing some content that just didnt make it to gen8.