• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

looking for good EV pokemon

cecil 090

chaos of the night
FC: 3909 4561 6401

Haves

Shiny:
metagross [lvl.100 legit]
crobat [lvl.100 legit]
palkia [HCK]
dialga [HCK]
Arceus [HCK]

Legendaries:
mewtwo
mew [legit]
raikou
kyogre
latios
palkia
dialga
giratina
cresselia
darkrai [HCK]
regigigas
registeel
mesprit
azelf
yuxie

Lvl.100's:
empoleon
torterra
garchomp
palkia
dialga
floatzel
toxicroak
snorlax
milotic EV + confuse ray
arcanine
metagross
alakazam
rampardos

Egg moves:
thunderpunch chimchars
confuse ray feebas
flare blitz growlithe
iron head gibles
aqua ring piplups

Wants: all I want are some good EV trained pokemon, mainly gallade, rampardos, empoleon and torterra.

I'm willing to trade ALOT for the right EV pkmn

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
What nature is the mespirit? If its modest mild or rash then I would swap it for (When I get Diamond, why do we english get screwed over?) a Adamant Max Attack Ev and Iv Kirlia.

cecil 090

chaos of the night
What nature is the mespirit? If its modest mild or rash then I would swap it for (When I get Diamond, why do we english get screwed over?) a Adamant Max Attack Ev and Iv Kirlia.

unfortunatley it's quirky =(

cecil 090

chaos of the night
which metagross the shiny or normal?

also whats your FC

cecil 090

chaos of the night
*bump*

please PM me or post here with offers

I really want an ev trained empoleon and rampardos, both in attack

cecil 090

chaos of the night
Umm I know this must sound very idiotic but what are IV's?

I know EV's are the effort points the pokemon gets after a battle but what are IV's?

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
Ivs are a random number for each stat between 0 and 31 that a pokemon is set with from birth/capture. This number is added to thier stats. The only way of getting control over Ivs is by breeding to pokemon with high Ivs and the baby should have slightly higher ones than its parents. This is why legendary pokemon Ivs are low, because they are captured in the wild, while you can breed them onto babys. There is more information on the main site.

cecil 090

chaos of the night
thanks I think I prefer EV's to Iv's though

anyway I really need an empoleon with good attack and defence so if you have one please I beg you trade it to me.