• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for HA pokes and 6 iv ditto!

HA pokemon FT: Duraludon, machop, charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, indeedee, eldegoss, sneasel, applin, torkoal, toxel, snorlax, shellos, mandibuzz, galarian vulpix, lapras, oranguru, bunnelby, eevee, impidimp, and sirfetch'd

Also have scorbunny w/ hi jump kick and grookey

LF ditto with the following natures: timid, jolly, hasty, naive, impish, relaxed, bold, lonely and naughty, as well as any HA pokes not mentioned (especially chimchar and torchic)

Also have some gigantamax pokes im willing to part with

EDIT: Also have HA vullaby, whimsicott line, wingull, oddish, rufflet, mr mime, natu and cufant

Last edited:

mcccc26

I have HA:

Howlucha
Garbodor
Araquanid
Copperajah
Machamp
G Rapidash
Bisharp
Escavalier
Cloyster
Oranguru
Indeedee F
Snorlax
A Ninetales
Drampa
Accelgor
Cursola
Vanilluxe
Grimmsnarl
Litten
Rookidee
Snorunt
Charmander

would love Venusaur HA, and would arrange maybe 2 HA for 1 Gmax or 3 HA for 2 Gmax. Max Grimmsnarl, G Max Toxtricity (amped up), Orbeetle, Corviknight, Sandaconda, HA Lapras, Flapple, Kingler, (trade one for Meowth, Eevee, Pikachu) Centiskorch, Dredmaw, Coalossal, Hatterene.

marill117

I'm interested in your HA Duraludon. Can offer you a HA galarian Darumaka for it?

mcccc26

Unfortunately I have HA G Darumaka as of yesterday. Were you looking for the G-Max HA Duraludon or HA Duraludon?

Do you have any G-Max’s for trade that I still need if you want the G-Max Duraludon or if the regular one perhaps I can attach a mint or something to it.

Hey all, PM me your offers!
I have HA:

Howlucha
Garbodor
Araquanid
Copperajah
Machamp
G Rapidash
Bisharp
Escavalier
Cloyster
Oranguru
Indeedee F
Snorlax
A Ninetales
Drampa
Accelgor
Cursola
Vanilluxe
Grimmsnarl
Litten
Rookidee
Snorunt
Charmander

would love Venusaur HA, and would arrange maybe 2 HA for 1 Gmax or 3 HA for 2 Gmax. Max Grimmsnarl, G Max Toxtricity (amped up), Orbeetle, Corviknight, Sandaconda, HA Lapras, Flapple, Kingler, (trade one for Meowth, Eevee, Pikachu) Centiskorch, Dredmaw, Coalossal, Hatterene.

interested in litten, bisharp and araquanid

mcccc26

Hey; for Litten HA, Bisharp HA, and Araquanid HA which D-Max(‘s) do you have available?

I’m in need of the following G-Max’s: Grimmsnarl, Eevee, Pikachu, Meowth, Butterfree, Orbeetle, Drednaw, Centiskorch, Kingler, Corviknight, Flapple, Sandaconda, Carkoal, and Yellow/Purple Toxtricity.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Interested in HA Bunnelby/ ha Mandibuzz/ and ha Sneasal

have spare gmax grimmsnarl

Hey; for Litten HA, Bisharp HA, and Araquanid HA which D-Max(‘s) do you have available?

I’m in need of the following G-Max’s: Grimmsnarl, Eevee, Pikachu, Meowth, Butterfree, Orbeetle, Drednaw, Centiskorch, Kingler, Corviknight, Flapple, Sandaconda, Carkoal, and Yellow/Purple Toxtricity.
pm me