• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

looking for jigglypuff

petrotech

hi! i’m new here! and to pokémon since gen1-3 when i was a kid. lol. my daughter wants to play the game with a jigglypuff as her “starter”. it’s her favorite. anyone wanna trade me one? preferably a female, but not too picky. (she got real excited when she learned there was boy and girl pokémon) lol. not gonna be used for anything besides in-game play and making a 7 year old happy.

thanks!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I can get you one at a low level Jigglypuff in one of the Gen II games but it will take a bit of time to find, catch, and transfer since the 3DS VC version of the games require 30 Pokémon in the first Box to Transfer Pokemon into Bank and then Home.

petrotech

well, i just realized that i can get one from Let’s Go Pikachu using pokémon home. much easier than the old school data link cables i had to use. lol. thanks!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
well, i just realized that i can get one from Let’s Go Pikachu using pokémon home. much easier than the old school data link cables i had to use. lol. thanks!
That is an option but if your daughter is starting a new game and wants a Jigglypuff early on, the LGPE Jigglypuff could be a bit overleveled and prone to not obeying her until after a few Badges. The GB games that are now on the 3DS Virtual Console is your best bet as they are around level 3-5 which is ideal for a new game. You can just get any additional moves it normally learns from the start by using the Move Rememberer Guy 8n the
Poke Center in Wedgehurst after getting the main starter. Disarming Voice is a recommended move you should teach it as it can cause decent STAB damage and since very few types can resist Fairy type attacks with Fire being the only one that is commonly found in battle.