• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Koraidon touch trade

KageEinjeru

Hey, I'm looking for a Koraidon to complete my pokedex and will trade it back, please let me know if you need any exclusive pokemon on my end (Pokemon Violet).

Last edited:

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Still wanting to touch trade Koraidon. I am looking to add Miraidon to my pokedex

memmons

If you're still in need I can! Looking for the same exact thing on my end but for Miraidon
Hey, I'm looking for a Koraidon to complete my pokedex and will trade it back, please let me know if you need any exclusive pokemon on my end (Pokemon Violet).