• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for legit JAA Celebi

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder
I'm looking for an untouched 10th Anniversary Celebi. It should be Lv. 70 & it should have been met in a Fateful Encounter, OT: 10 ANIV, ID 00010 and in a regular pokeball. I've got a legit, untouched Mew from the Toys R Us event to trade for it. I could also throw in an unhatched Manaphy egg & Legit Jirachi if you wanted.

Last edited:

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder
It's a Timid nature. I forgot to post in the Original Post that it's a cloned mew from a Legit one. If you don't want a cloned one, here's the list of legit ones that I have that aren't cloned:

Timid (2)
Sassy (3)
Bold (1)
Serious (1)
Docile (1)
Impish (2)
Naughty (1)
Rash (1)
Careful (1)
Bashful (1)
Adamant (1)
Quirky (2)

Last edited:

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder
I could also throw in an unhatched Manaphy egg & Legit Jirachi if you wanted.

Tyrano-bulbasaur

Master Trainer
unhatched manaphy for my celebi untouched. It's cloned though.

SecretSquirrel

I'm looking for an untouched 10th Anniversary Celebi. It should be Lv. 70 & it should have been met in a Fateful Encounter, OT: 10 ANIV, ID 00010 and in a regular pokeball. I've got a legit, untouched Mew from the Toys R Us event to trade for it. I could also throw in an unhatched Manaphy egg & Legit Jirachi if you wanted.

I have an untouched Celebi from 10 ANIV at level 70. However, since it was sent via Pal Park it isn't fateful encounter anymore.

I have an untouched Celebi from 10 ANIV at level 70. However, since it was sent via Pal Park it isn't fateful encounter anymore.
what nature is it im also looking for a celebi untouched and can trade most old legit legendaries including a modest mew untouched and modest mewtwo untouched

DraconicMew

Casual Trainer
I have two legit Mews from the TRU event that i'm willing to clone for a cloned Celebi or Deoxys, if anyone has those. one Mew is Adamant, and the other is Quirky. i also have the colosseum bonus disc, so i could get just about any natured Jirachi you could want, but i do have these at the moment: rash, mild, serious, naughty, sassy, and naive.
right now, i only have to catch Azelf (trying to do so with a Great Ball to match colors :D), but then i'll have the National dex and able to trade.