• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Long Term PBR Battlers/Rivals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just registered on this forum because of this topic. My code's 2019-7162-8825, and I will be adding everybody in the first post.

Dude wanna battle im getting on nao!

Arande

little cup req's were: LV 5 max, poke must be able to evolve, poke must be at it's lowest stage, sonic boom and dragon rage always fail.

There are others like species/item clause from the stadium itself, but those are changeable, same with sleep and freeze clause, the explosion/DB clause...

I was thinking of the Little Cup, but I decided not to. Too bad that you can't EV train them.

Arande

actually you can :) medicine = 100 EV's in stats, and you can train em w power items off lv 2 starlys (8ish xp with xp share and if you switch) they need about 200-450 xp to be lv 5. Doesn't seem like much, but those 3 extra points make a huge difference in little cup.

Arande

I'll probably be on every so often today, if anyone else happens to be too.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I'll probably be on every so often today, if anyone else happens to be too.

I'll battle you if you want. PBR FC: 0731 1806 8610.
Tell me when your ready. And what rules do you want to use?

masterpakku12

SHikamaru Wannabe
ill battle you
try fc in sig
if it doesn,t work use 2105-5711-2131

Arande

Bleh, real life stuff kept me away, probably going to start again if any of you happen to still be around.

I have a little cup ruleset (heh) and a ruleset from the old stadiums (the lv 50 all of course, sleep/freeze clause, item, species, explosion/DB on last, etc. can change these around as need be)

Personally I like species clause cause it stops some annoying tactics (ran into 5 equivalent of FEAR staravias and a kyogre, whom the person DC'd after they failed horribly, too predictable. Also it gets annoying targetting a specific poke when they both have the same name/gender)

Heck, I even ran into an annoying stall team of 3 pure defensive lugias w recover, protect, substitute, rest. Ran into him twice actually.

You ran into Lugia twice? With Recover? Dang. I never seen a Lugia in Random Wi-Fi. I think I have.
EDIT: I spelled "ran" wrong.

Last edited:

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
The name's Dan and my friend code is 2234-5526-9883.

I'm usually on around midday (Australian Eastern Standard Time), if anyone's interested. Not on every day, but I try to hop on for a bit, at least.

It'd be a real relief to not have to go up against kids using the rental pass or teams of nothing but legendaries for a change. :)

MasterVash

I heart Gardevoir
Or people with no honor that break the sleep clause. Just because you can on random battles doesn't mean you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.