• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

looking for magby, shuckle, and elekid

baronsmeg

hi people the title says it all

please help me out here, i can't even get these guys into my dex so i cant use the global system.

shuckle, magby, and elekid.

any help would be great

thanks

baronsmeg

don't know what you are looking for. i can bread any of the Ruby starters, and i have two of the diamond starters (Not the water one).

i have several ditto's i might have one with a nature you might like.

spiritombs, both D/P Fossil pokemon ect.

this is my first time doing this, so i have a hard time figuring out what people want.

i don't have any shinnies, no luck on my part.

baronsmeg

i have all three, so would you want to do a three part trade. i would need to breed them so that i can still have a copy, but ill give you the ones i have currently.

i have to go to class right now but i can get back to you - is that ok, i could PM you later