• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Mawilite

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve recently transferred my Gen 6 pokes to Gen 7 without researching the Mega Stone situation and realized that there isn’t a way for me to get Mawilite since I missed the event. I was wondering if anyone had any extra Mawilite that they’d be willing to part with. My friend code is 0962-9887-2847.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
almost all the megastones are BP items post game in USUM.

you're also posting in wrong section, there is a trade subforum for that.

almost all the megastones are BP items post game in USUM.

you're also posting in wrong section, there is a trade subforum for that.
I don’t have USUM which is why I’m stuck in this situation. I also couldn’t find the trade sub forum so I posted it here. Any information is awesome, thank you.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I don’t have USUM which is why I’m stuck in this situation. I also couldn’t find the trade sub forum so I posted it here. Any information is awesome, thank you.

i dont often do this but if you put my 2ds FC onto your DS i can give you a mawilite from my UM file

Status
Not open for further replies.