• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Modest Zapdos and Raikou

ShockerX

I'm looking for those two pokemon. Preferlly Zapdos. Here are some of the pokemon I have availabe to trade AT THE MOMENT:

Riolus, Jolly, with eggmove Crunch
Eevees, Modest, with ShadowBall
Porgygon, modest, nature with pokerus.
Growlith, Adamant, with eggmove Crunch

It is negotiable on other pokemon you may request for something else. I am a decently experienced Breeder (still learning :) ) if that helps if you're looking for specific nature pokemon or breed a pokemon. I have around 266 pokemon in pokedex to help out the pokemon you're seeking from me.

So if you're interested of trading Modest natured Zapdos or Raikou, post away or PM me. :)

And keep in mind, I am NOT accepting hacked or cloned pokemon. So please respect that.

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
I have a Rash nature Zapdos and I'm looking for an Adamant and Brave nature Gible and Larvitar respectively... Willing to trade my Zapdos for either of these 2...

76678d29076d10b1cc659dfe825427f4.png

ShockerX

No. I am looking for Modest Nature for Zapdos or Raikou. Any other natures is insufficient.

Last edited: