• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for second/third gen starters

Anzua2

I can breed first/fourth gen starters, and I have plenty of other things. Please make an offer.

Shiny_Umbreon_Master

The Infinite Finite
well i do not need other starters... but i can trade multiple of what you need for one legend or shiny...

Deepthought

I have all of them. Do you have any of the Legendary beasts? Or maybe some electrizers or magmarizers? If not, I guess I can just give them to you anyways.

Anzua2

the second Generation for Heatran/slightly used Dialga/Untouched PKRS Phione?
Take your pick.

Anzua2

I have all of them. Do you have any of the Legendary beasts? Or maybe some electrizers or magmarizers? If not, I guess I can just give them to you anyways.

I have an Electrivire, but no electrizer. Sorry.

EDIT: whoops, double post. Sorry.

Ria1ga28

Weird...
i can get you a torchic egg for a lumineon.but i cant hatch the egg for you

Deepthought

Hm... So you don't have Entei, Raikou, or Suicune? How about Ho-oh or Lugia? If not, I guess I can give you all of them for electrivire. If you have anything good for them, please say so though, I might not have it.

Anzua2

Groudon: That's...kinda suspicious.

Deepthought:Sorry. I traded them a week ago.
How about just Cyndaquil and Totodile for Electrive? I don't feel that taking all of them is fair.

Ria1ga28

Weird...
fine ill hatch it.but its going to take a while

Deepthought

Well, i can give them all to you anyways, It's not like a huge deal for me to breed them. Five minutes out of my day to help someone out, not a bad deal.

Anzua2

Just have a Magcargo in your party. Quickens it up quite a bit.

Ria1ga28

Weird...
i got the torchic.if you still want it

Anzua2

Johnymohny:sure.

Groudon:sure.