• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for shiny camerupt female and shiny Krookodile female

Kim92

To make long story short since i have a bunch of legends and personally dont care one bit about using legends myself so i figured i try trading some for a shiny versions of some pokemon i like since i never had the luck to find one myself

The trade will be done in pokemon home cause i have already transfered over my pokemon due to my 3ds starting to act up and i dont really want to buy a new 3ds so i transfered them to home before it broke and its not able to transfer back to old gens sadly=).

Just some basic rules i have:

1. No hacked pokemon(obviously) since i do intend on using it in later generation if its able to transfer and i dont want my software ruined.
  2. No Nicknamed as thats kinda the reason i trade here and not in GTS cause there you always end up with ugly nicknames that cant be changed.
  3. No Foreign names same as with point 2 just some names that cant be changed after traded and i just dont feel like having that.
The pokemon im offering to trade you are:

Latios

Kubfu

Urshifu fighting/dark

Articuno(galar)

zapdos(galar)

Moltres(galar)

Regirock

Regice

Registeel

Regidrago

Regieleki

shiny Lugia (and if you think its suspicious dont worry its legal. The way i obtained it was just pure luck by doing those research progress in pokemon go and when i got the 7 stamp it had a shiny lugia in it as reward to catch)