• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for shiny Dracovish

I'm looking for a shiny Dracovish with strong jaw. Ideally would be jolly nature, but ok if not.
I would really like it in a heavy ball (I will supply it once I get ahold of one if you don't want to use your own) or a net ball.

Willing to use ability capsule/patch to change the ability as needed on the Pokemon below.

I have the following shinies to offer:
Drapion (impish/naive males, sniper ability)
Abomasnow (brave/modest males, snow warning)
Mime. Jr (adamant female, technician)
Magikarp/Gyarados (rash, hardy, serious, adamant males and females, HA available, one available in Japanese)
Heliolisk (hardy/mild females, sand veil)
Litten (adamant female, blaze)
Altaria (timid male, natural cure)
Nuzleaf (timid/modest males, early bird)
Indeedee (timid male, inner focus)
Duraludon (modest male/female, heavy metal)
Pikachu (gigantamax event, naive, static)
Clobbopus (adamant female, technician)
Trapinch (adamant female, hyper cutter)
Xerneas (event, modest/timid)
Yveltal (event, modest/adamant)

I'm willing to trade more than one shiny in exchange for this legit Dracovish if it meets all 3 of the above requirements (heavy ball, strong jaw, and jolly nature).

Also willing to trade items.

Can also send a few French/Japanese pokemon (non-shiny) for breeding if desired. I have a female French Rowlett and female French Litten.

Thank you for your help. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Last edited:

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Unfortunately you can’t legitimately get Strong Jaw Dracovish in anything other than a standard PokeBall. The only way to get Dracovish (or any of the other Galar fossils) in other types of PokeBalls is through a rare raid den where the Pokémon can only have their HAs. Ability Patches also can’t be used to give a Pokémon its regular abilities.

Unfortunately you can’t legitimately get Strong Jaw Dracovish in anything other than a standard PokeBall. The only way to get Dracovish (or any of the other Galar fossils) in other types of PokeBalls is through a rare raid den where the Pokémon can only have their HAs. Ability Patches also can’t be used to give a Pokémon its regular abilities.
Oh! I had no idea! No wonder people weren't responding. Thank you for informing me.

I guess I will get back to soft resetting with Cara Liss and accept the regular poke ball.

Thank you again, RA!

This post can be closed by moderators.