• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Shiny Skorupi, hacked or legit

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
I give you a Shiny Hacked Legend for it.

Also looking for, Shiny Buizel and Shiny D/P Starters, again, I give you hacked shin legends

ShinyDeoxys13

I'll trade you shiny milotic for shiny electrike and shellos because you have so many of them

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
PS. If you have Shiny D/P legends, I can give you also older gen Shiny Legends..

EDIT: Soz, I don't trade Electrike

RED_EYES_BLACK_CHARIZARD

Charizard Master
I got a hackedone wha do u give me for it? pm me ill be back in 10 minutes

ShinyDeoxys13

how about shiny tyrouge and shellos

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
No Tyrogue, I'll use them for every evolution..

ShinyDeoxys13

what about snubull and shellos you don't need all of those

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Can you add a shiny?

ShinyDeoxys13

no but i can add a lvl 100 or event pokemon ihave a jirachi wishmaker or i am willing to trade a lvl 100 electivire I also have alot of other lvl 100 pokemon just ask

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Only interested in shinies..

Ok This thread can be locked, I make a new one.