• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking For Shiny Tapu Fini and Other Events and Trading Events, Shinies, and Apri-Balls in Exchange

njarizona

Hi everyone, this is my trading thread. I am available to facilitate trades via Gen 8, Home, Gen 7, and Gen 6 if necessary. Please message me if you have any questions.

Looking For (Priority):
-Shiny Tapu Fini (Untouched) with OT Poni and ID 190524
-Shiny Mimikyu with OT PGL and ID 102618
-Lugia with OT フウラシティ and ID 180413
-Zeraora with OT フウラシティand ID 180713
-Shiny PoGo Mew

Looking For (Not Priority):
-Dragonite with OT Lance and ID 03046
-Meloetta with OT Worlds18 and ID 082418
-Shiny PoGo Genesect
-Shiny PoGo Darkrai
-Shiny PoGo Deoxys
-Any Event Pokemon based off the Pokemon Anime (I.E. Lillie's Vulpix, Serena's Pancham, etc.)
-Offers of other Event Pokemon especially from Gen 6 forward. If you have something not on the list let me know! I might be interested.
-Rusted Sword

For Trade (Shiny):
-Blastoise (Can give it G-Max Quality if you desire)
-Digglet
-Arcanine
-Galarian Weezing
-Magikarp (Multiple, Self Caught)
-Azumarill (From Recent Event, Self Caught)
-Unown X (Japanese)
-Ralts (Female)
-Sableye
-Lucario (Chinese)
-Tympole
-Lilligant (Japanese)
-Hydreigon
-G-Max Toxtricity (Non-Event, Amped Form)
-Snivy
-Servine
-Serperior
-Pikachu (Can Be G-Max)
-Mudkip
-Marshtomp
-Yveltal
-Reshiram
-Eiscue (Self Caught from Recent Event)
-Porygon
-Chikorita
-Dracozolt
-Relicanth (Korean)
-Sigilyph (German)
-Machop
-Charmander
-Gastly
-Magmar
-Spiritomb
-Castform
-Weedle
-Monferno
-Heatmor (Chinese)
-Larvesta
-Abra
-Swablu
-Wooloo (Self-Caught from Recent Event)
-Tepig
-Pignite
-Eevee (Multiple, Self-Caught)
-Grapploct (Multiple, Self-Caught from Recent Event)
-Milotic
-Cubchoo
-Weedle
-Vaporeon
-Beartic
-Mienfoo
-Galarian Ponyta
-Politoed (Multiple, Self-Caught from Recent Event)
-Gabite
-Abomasnow
-Tangela
-Rhydon
-Relicanth (Korean)
-Sigilyph (German)
-Lucario (English)
-Copperajah (Self-Caught from Recent Event)

For Trade (Event):
-All Cap Pikachus Besides World Cap with OT Ash and ID 201023 (Self-Redeemed)
-World Cap Pikachu with OT Ash and ID 201023
-Shiny Celebi with OT Jungle and ID 200807
-Sing Pikachu with OT GF and ID 210227 (Self-Redeemed)
-Shiny Lunala with OT Eclipse and ID 100419
-Marshadow with OT MT. Tensei and ID 100917
-Shiny Toxtricity with OT Rock Star and ID 210219 (Self-Redeemed)
-Zarude with OT Jungle and ID 201113 (Self-Redeemed)
-Mew with OT GF and ID 02016
-Celebi with OT GF and ID 03016
-Jirachi with OT WISHMKR and ID 20043
-Keldeo with OT GF and ID 10016
-Cherish Ball G-Max Meowth from Early SWSH Event
-Genesect with OT ゲッチャレ ID 201120 (Self-Redeemed)
-PoGo Melmetal

For Trade (Rare)
-G-Max Milcery which was only available to catch in this event as Milcery cannot drink Max Soup: https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/maxraidbattles/eventden-latejanuary2020.shtml

For Trade (Legend/Mythical)
-Kanto Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres
-Raikou and Suicune with Gameboy Origin Mark
-Lugia and Ho-Oh
-Latias
-Groudon
-Phione
-Terrakion
-Virizion
-Xerneas
-Yveltal
-Buzzwole
-Pheromosa
-Celesteela
-Kartana
-Necrozma
-Stakataka
-Blacephalon
-Meltan

For Trade (Breedable Pokemon):
8x for Any Event, 12x for "Looking For (Not-Priority)," 20x for "Looking For (Priority)"

-Beast Ball: Charmander, Farfetch’d, Eevee, Rotom, Shelmet, Timburr, Deino, Duskull, Drifloon, Togedemaru, Lapras, Rockruff, Espurr, Dratini, Torchic, Hatenna, Honedge, Dhelmise
-Dive Ball: Charmander, Snom, Skrelp, Pincurchin
-Dream Ball: Gossifleur, Snorunt, Minccino, Munna, Grubbin, Maractus, Riolu, Sawk, Goomy, Dewpider, Espurr, Eevee, Treecko, Amaura, Torchic, Mudkip, Wooloo, Shuckle, Pumpkaboo, Drampa
-Dusk Ball: Farfetch’d, Zigzagoon, Axew, Scraggy, Eevee
-Fast Ball: Rotom, Hawlucha, Morpeko, Cramorant, Eevee, Torchic, Yamper, Pichu, Spheal, Darumaka, Skwovet, Dhelmise
-Friend Ball: Eevee, Hawlucha, Impidimp, Bulbasaur, Roselia, Ponyta, Lapras, Aerodactyl, Grubbin, Goomy, Dratini, Applin
-Heal Ball: Cleffa, Oddish, Toxel, Sinistea, Gothita, Farfetch’d, Ponyta, Milcery, Heracross
-Heavy Ball: Wooloo, Rookidee, Darumaka (Both), Stonjourner, Larvitar, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Squirtle, Onix, Cramorant, Drampa, Honedge, Meowth, Mudkip, Snorlax, Rolycoly, Scyther, Swinub, Dedenne
-Level Ball: Charmander, Noibat, Falinks, Arrokuda, Sizzlipede, Deino, Scraggy, Rufflet, Mimikyu, Dratini, Rockruff, Drampa
-Love Ball: Ralts, Ferroseed, Shuckle, Feebas, Indeedee, Swirlix, Eiscue, Snom, Milcery, Minccino, Pyukumuku, Goomy, Mudbray, Helioptile, Mawile, Espurr, Litwick, Impidimp, Ponyta, Hatenna, Porygon, Jangmo-o, Dreepy, Eevee, Gossifleur, Applin, Mimikyu, Heracross, Scyther, Bounsweet, Fomantis, Togedemaru
-Lure Ball: Mudkip, Mareanie, Drilbur, Feebas, Goomy, Arrokuda, Magikarp, Lapras, Slowpoke, Squirtle, Bagon, Shellder, Farfetch'd, Rolycoly
-Luxury Ball: Litwick, Dreepy, Vulpix, Ponyta, Hatenna, Torchic, Karrablast, Rockruff, Elgyem, Woobat
-Moon Ball: Duraludon, Vulpix (Both), Eevee, Dreepy, Larvitar, Indeedee, Sableye, Snom, Minimkyu, Ralts, Hatenna, Meowth, Sneasel, Charmander, Gible, Dratini, Axew, Applin, Mr. Mime, Rockruff, Pinsir, Golett, Aerodactyl, Dedenne
-Net Ball: Heracross, Lapras, Blipbug, Caterpie, Scyther, Omanyte
-Quick Ball: Torkoal, Golett, Gothita
-Safari Ball: Lapras, Koffing, Onix, Larvitar, Bulbasaur, Sandile, Dratini, Bagon, Deino, Treecko, Dedenne
-Sport Ball: Mudkip, Torchic, Amaura, Anorith, Venipede, Scyther, Dhelmise

For Trade (Items):
-2x Master Balls
-1x Ability Patches
-Ability Capsules
-Gold Bottle Caps
-Bottle Caps

I also have close to a full living-dex and access to almost all of the games so if there are some obscure Pokémon you are looking for like Glameow or Bruxish or something let me know because I probably have it.

Thank you for looking at the thread!

Last edited:
Hey, I have a Win2011 Celebi if you’re interested in that. I’d like to have either Zarudes that you have. But, if possible, you can take a look at my list of shinies to trade if you’d like something so we can trade for both Zarudes.

njarizona

Hey, I have a Win2011 Celebi if you’re interested in that. I’d like to have either Zarudes that you have. But, if possible, you can take a look at my list of shinies to trade if you’d like something so we can trade for both Zarudes.
Hi I do not need a Celebi at the moment but thank you for your reply!

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I do have an extra event Arceus on Home. I’d love the shiny Solgaleo if that’s alright with you.

njarizona

Updated to add Breedable Pokemon section and Item Section as well as updating Looking For and listing shiny Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Yveltal, Pikachu, and Mudkip.

Last edited:

Xionea

Half a centaur
I have an OCT2014 Diancie I'd be willing to trade for your Zarude

Rapter

I have an event Shiny Tapu Koko with OT Melemele.
Are you interested in trading the Moon ball and a Sneasal bred in a Moon Ball for the Koko?

njarizona

I completed a few trades so I updated my LF and FT lists.

I am still looking for a Diancie.

I added a Shiny Reshiram, Snorlax, Togepi, and Yveltal among others. I added some more breedables too.

I will always respond to you in this thread or in a PM if you message me in some fashion so please do!

njarizona

Updated to add FT one of every Apri-Ball, more Aprimons, Shiny Eiscue, Genesect, Volcanion, Marshadow and updated LF list.

Breedables added:
Beast Ball: Rockruff, Espurr, Dratini
Dream Ball: Espurr, Eevee, Treecko, Amaura, Torchic, Mudkip, Wooloo
Fast Ball: Torchic
Friend Ball: Aerodactyl, Grubbin, Goomy, Dratini
Heal Ball: Heracross
Heavy Ball: Mudkip, Snorlax, Rolycoly
Level Ball: Dratini
Love Ball: Jangmo-o, Dreepy, Eevee
Lure Ball: Squirtle, Bagon
Luxury Ball: Torchic, Karrablast
Moon Ball: Charmander, Gible, Dratini, Axew
Safari Ball: Larvitar, Bulbasaur, Sandile, Dratini, Bagon, Deino
Sport Ball: Mudkip, Torchic, Amaura, Anorith

Last edited:

njarizona

Updated For Trade and Looking For sections. Added Shiny Porygon and Galarian Meowth.

Added some more Breedable Pokemon:
Beast Ball: Torchic, Hatenna
Dream Ball: Shuckle
Fast Ball: Yamper, Pichu, Spheal
Friend Ball: Applin
Level Ball: Rockruff
Love Ball: Gossifleur, Applin
Lure Ball: Shellder
Luxury Ball: Rockruff
Quick Ball: Gothita

I am still looking for a Diancie so please let me know if you have one and are looking for a trade!

njarizona

Updated For Trade and Looking For sections.

New breedable Pokemon:
Beast Ball: Honedge
Dusk Ball: Eevee
Fast Ball: Darumaka, Skwovet
Level Ball: Drampa
Love Ball: Mimikyu
Lure Ball: Farfetch'd, Rolycoly
Luxury Ball: Elgyem, Woobat
Moon Ball: Applin, Mr. Mime, Rockruff
Safari Ball: Treecko
Sport Ball: Venipede

I am also more than willing to breed out some Pokemon in an addition to any trade so please do not hesitate to ask!

Scholar

I have OT MovieTheater Diancie, and I need Zarude!

I also have shiny tapu Lele if you don’t want the MovieTheater event.

Last edited:

Rapter

I'm not sure if you're interested. I have an event Galarian Corsola for trade. The event was from June 5 2020.

njarizona

Updated the For Trade and Looking For sections. Fairly big update in the Shiny section adding Dracozolt, Relicanth, Sigilyph, Machop, Charmander, Gastly, Magmar, Spiritomb, Castform, Weedle, Monferno, Heatmor, Larvesta, Abra, Swablu, and Wooloo. I also added a Shiny Jungle Celebi and a PoGo Melmetal to the For Trade section as well as a breedable Love Ball Heracross.

As always, if you are interested reply here or in a DM and I will get back to you. Thank you for looking!

luiscleyva

Updated the For Trade and Looking For sections. Fairly big update in the Shiny section adding Dracozolt, Relicanth, Sigilyph, Machop, Charmander, Gastly, Magmar, Spiritomb, Castform, Weedle, Monferno, Heatmor, Larvesta, Abra, Swablu, and Wooloo. I also added a Shiny Jungle Celebi and a PoGo Melmetal to the For Trade section as well as a breedable Love Ball Heracross.

As always, if you are interested reply here or in a DM and I will get back to you. Thank you for looking!
You got any volcanion?