• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Skull Fossil, Stones and Some Pokemons

Aruseus3309

Looking for a Skull fossil and some few pokemons:

Note: I will be back in like 30 to 45 mins as i g2g out and eat dinner.

3 Eevees, each holding a firestone, waterstone, and thunderstone
2 Eevees ( no items attached)
1 Ditto
1 Feebas
2 Female Burmies
1 Female Combee
1 Munchlax
1 Murkrow

Will trade the following:

Armor Fossil for Skull Fossil (Seems Fair fossil for fossil)
lvl 28 Shellos
lvl 32 Onyx
lvl 16 Gible
lvl 33 Snover
lvl 32 Sneasel (holding Grip Claw)
lvl 26 Carnivine
lvl 10 Misdreavus
lvl 23 Hippopotas
lvl 21 Graveler (will go into golem)
lvl 29 Floatzel
lvl 23 Ponyta

Post here if you want to trade. No hacks please.

Bayleef

Onion?
Do you have a Wormadan or a Rotom? Because I have 2 Skull Fossils, a thunder stone, a fire stone, and legendaries up for trade for them.

Swirling Squirtle

Water Master
why do people like wormadan? i could raise my burmy into one right now but why? it's dumber than mothim... how very strange lol

Bayleef

Onion?
Want to do that for me? I need it to get the National Dex. I'll trade you Dialga or Uxie for it.

Swirling Squirtle

Water Master
woah lol hmm thats sounds awesome though i already have diamond wont be needing the dialga though is there anything else you might have to offer?

Bayleef

Onion?
Well besides Uxie I only have a level 71 Infernape. I can't trade any of my mountains of items/Pokemon from R/S/E until I get the National Dex....

Animorph

Bzzzap
I have some skull fossils and a Murkrow, so I'll take you up on your offer. *Attatch an Armor Fossil to your Gible and Trade it to my friend code. PLease PM me if you accept*

Swirling Squirtle

Water Master
does anyone have a armor fossil and/or a skull fossil? i cant find a skull fossil anywhere in the undergrounds after mining everywhere i could

Animorph

Bzzzap
WEll, what would you trade for an Skull Fossil?

Aruseus3309

Back sorry it took 2 hours...apparently we took forever...lol

anyways ya ill do the

murkrow with skull fossil

for

gible with armor fossil

tell me when ur ready