• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for some help with trade evos and version exclusives

Blood Red

【推しの子】
EDIT: I've already managed to find all the 'mons I was looking for, but I'm still willing to help anyone looking to complete their Dex! If you're looking for any of the Pokémon I'm offering, hmu

Hi, I need trade evolutions and version exclusives to complete my Dex. Anyone willing to trade?

Required:

(got everything I needed already, but I still have these 'mons available if you're looking for a complete Dex)

For trade:

Haunter
Kadabra
Machoke
Graveler
Sandshrew
Oddish
Mankey
Growlithe
Grimer
Scyther

Last edited:

randonbrandom

i’m looking for a sandshrew to complete my exclusives/trade mon. any help? im on eevee and am willing to go catch exclusives if needed

Hey there. I’m looking for anyone who can help me with all the trade evolutions and version exclusives. I’m willing to trade just about anything I have besides legendarys

Enerdgency

Hey there. I’m looking for anyone who can help me with all the trade evolutions and version exclusives. I’m willing to trade just about anything I have besides legendarys
Hey, if no one has helped you yet, I could definitely help you with the evolutions because I need them as well, also which version do you have? lg Eevee or Pikachu? Because I could help you with the exclusives too if you have Eevee edition.

ActionMan

The unseen presence
If anyone has eevee, I’m looking to trade for help with evolutions and version exclusives, if that’s okay.

Jite

I have the Target code for the shiny Eevee/Piakchu but even though I have 2 codes, I could only get the Eevee. I'd like to maybe trade for the shiny pikachu but what does it look like? Because as far as I could tell the Pikachu is yellow with pink instead of red cheeks. Anyone who has "Let's go Eevee" would you be willing to trade the pikachu for the eevee?

te0001lm

I have the Target code for the shiny Eevee/Piakchu but even though I have 2 codes, I could only get the Eevee. I'd like to maybe trade for the shiny pikachu but what does it look like? Because as far as I could tell the Pikachu is yellow with pink instead of red cheeks. Anyone who has "Let's go Eevee" would you be willing to trade the pikachu for the eevee?

The shiny pikachu is also in a darker shade of yellow.

Jite

The shiny pikachu is also in a darker shade of yellow.
Ok thanks for that! The promo shots dont make it clear. If anyone wants to trade the shiny pikachu for the eevee i will give you the code (must have lets go eevee though)