• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for some trades after I get the game for team.

Konako

I'm getting the game in 1 hour 40 minutes, and once I breeze through it, I'm going to start making my team. I need some stuff.

1. I need someone to evolve my Porygon2 for me. I can get the Up-Grade, but I DO NOT want the Erie Patch or whatever evolves it into Porygon-Z attached when it is sent back. I need it to be left as a Porygon2.

2. I'm trading away my Dialga if anyone is interested.

3. I need a Feebas and will trade ANY D/P legend except for Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai and Palkia. I don't care about nature, IVs, EVs, etc, I just need one.

I'm also going to be looking for friend codes once my team is done so post here if you want to battle with your friend code if you have it or atleast tell me you want to battle and give me your friend code whenever you have it. I'll have mine in a few hours but I don't expect my team to be ready for about 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
I'll give you my friend code as soon as I get it. I'll help with the porygon2. I don't need dialgia cause I'm going to get diamond. Also I we can battle!

sure i would love to trade or battle but i wont have mine until a couple of hours (about 2 or 3) but wen i get it i willl DEFINATELY POST MY FRIEND CODE.(im not yelling jus really excited)
and wich starters are u guys picking... im getting piplup

When i get the games soon i will post my friend code. But if you add my friend code can you pm yours so i can do the same.

once in a blue Mew

ITS DAT TEOU-TEOU
I'm interested in a Dialga, what would you want for it? Also, would you mind letting me borrow your Masterball for a few minutes so I could clone it?

Rofl

Rofl
If you can wait like a week or two for me to get the game and national dex, i can trade you a feebas. :eek:

Mirai Mirai

rabid kitten
Remember, I have a Feebas that I'm saving for you.
Just as soon as I can get Pal Park.