• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for someone good at re-elements and also willing to work on a team....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Dreavus

I want to make Jynx in each element for an army-like thing in my siggy. (I dont remember the name of the user I got the idea from, but they have a Poochama one that was cute ^^.

I only have done so far a bug and a dark Jynx. So If anybody here is willing to help, it will be much appreciated.

And you will be credited in my siggy. ^^

In return, I will do three sprite requests for whoever helps. Thanks in advance, [:​

Didn't I say something to you before? I'll tell you any way, do not make a thread for your own request. There's a lot of shops here, go in one and if you see someone who can do re-elements, request from them. If you continue with these pointless threads, you're in big trouble, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.