• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for someone to RP with!

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
What I'm looking for:

Well, I usually prefer to stick to Pokemon RPs, particularily Sinnoh Pokemon adventure ones, but they just have to let you be a villain, not always some "heroe" 'cause I'm addicted to RPing villians. Besides, I'm not used to RPing heroes. And any other region is fine for a RP, especially Johto, and Hoenn, maybe. But I'm not really familiar with the Unova region, so I'm not going to do those.

Some other Pokemon RPs I could do are:

• Gijinkas
  • Anything about villains (Team Galactic is prefered)
  • Making up a new region

Oh yeah, and I also do Kirby RPs. I prefer for these to be in Dreamland, but Planet Popstar or any other suggestions are fine. They could also be based on any one of the games' plots, as I'm quite familiar with some of them (like Kirby's Return to Dreamland).

Blood and gore are fine, but just don't overdo it.

What I don't want:

• RPs with too much gore
  • RPs with boy/boy or girl/girl romance, but girl/boy is fine

This is going to be pretty much my first RP on this site, so I'm going to accept the first person who want to RP with me (of course, if they aren't going to want to do anything on my list of things I don't want).

Bump.

And I can take suggestions, you know. I don't bite.

Last edited by a moderator:

GalactaKnightisawesome

Team Galactic Fan
Yep, I'm just kinda busy with schoolwork right now DX